Most people do not know that there are amazing ingredients found in breast milk which is why it is so important for babies to feed on it during the first stage of their life. Breast milk has five important ingredients which help your baby grow, ingredients which neither are nor found in baby formula because they cannot be reproduced. Breast milk is good not only for your baby’s internal well-being. Here we are going to present you five ingredients which can be found in breast milk and what benefits they bring to the baby.Amazing ingredients found in breast milk picture
- This type of protein is easier to digest by the baby´s fragile stomach than other types of protein.
- A substance which can be found in breast milk is called taurine and it is very important for the baby because it help him develop its brain and eyes.
- An iron binding protein which also found in breast milk is Lactoferrin which reduced the quantity of the iron available to bacterias thus healthy bacteria will start to develop in the stomach.
- Fats are part of the breast milk and they are the ones which give the baby the energy it needs. The quantity of fat is low at the beginning of the breast feeding and the level grows as the baby finishes his feeding.
- Lipase is an enzyme which dissolves fat in order to be faster absorbed in the bloodstream.
- Fat is very important for the development of the baby´s brain.
Hormones and enzymes:
- These two elements have proved us that they are the ones which influence the baby´s metabolism, development and physiology.
- An important substance for the stomach is Lysozyme which can be found in the baby´s digestive system and it is a protection against bacterial infection.
Vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamins and minerals are a big component of the breast milk and they are also very important for the baby, quickly absorbed in the blood stream and important for the development of the baby.
- Some of the most important minerals found are: iron, calcium and phosphorus.
- Any substances that can prevent or fight against bacteria or infection can be found in the breast milk.
- One substance which protects the ears, the nose and throat is the IGA
So, these are the five most amazing ingredients found in breast milk as you can see they are very important to the development of the baby.